Progressive Radiology at Foxhall moved to a new office at Suite 132, just down the hall from our previous suite. The newly constructed office features a state-of-the-art GE Discovery MR750w 3T Wide Bore MRI, one of the first of its kind in the country, and introduces diagnostic and therapeutic musculoskeletal ultrasound services.
One of the highest quality Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) systems in the DC Metro area, the GE 3T Wide Bore MRI is capable of producing advanced imaging applications, most notably, neurological and musculoskeletal MR imaging. The GE 3T Wide Bore MRI allows for faster exam times and produces higher quality images, allowing our radiologists to better diagnose abnormalities that lesser field strength MRI systems will miss.
In addition to the MRI upgrade, Progressive Radiology at Foxhall is pleased to introduce comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic musculoskeletal ultrasound services, covering all musculoskeletal anatomic locations and indications.
The most common ultrasound services include:
- Joint/Extremity evaluation
- Dynamic evaluations
- High-performance athlete-specific evaluations
- Rheumatologic conditions
The most commonly performed procedures include:
- Soft Tissue Biopsy
- Muscle Biopsy
- Joint/Mass aspiration and injection
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic injections, including midfoot injections
- Tendon Sheath Injection
- Calcific tendinosis treatment
Please contact our staff for a full list of procedures performed at this location.
Our patient-oriented and professional team members are committed to providing the highest level of service. The individual patient approach that our staff is dedicated to providing is just one of the many reasons why this center is the first choice for your imaging needs.
The Progressive Radiology difference:
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained subspecialty radiologists interpret all studies.
- Highly-skilled certified technologists provide quality patient care in a comfortable environment
- Expedited appointment scheduling provided to all patients and referring physicians with results that you can trust.
- Our imaging office in Foxhall includes 3T Wide Bore MRI and diagnostic and therapeutic musculoskeletal ultrasound services.
Our goal is to provide safe, high-quality care for our patients while offering unsurpassed customer service, superior image quality and rapid diagnostic interpretations.
Progressive Radiology Foxhall is located at:
3301 New Mexico Avenue
Washington, DC 20016
Phone (202) 966-0606
Office Hours Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. EST. Saturday by appointments.