Who We Are
Progressive Radiology is the largest radiologist owned and operated medical imaging practice in the Maryland and Washington, D.C. area. We are proud to be a leading provider of outpatient diagnostic imaging services in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and northern Illinois. All of our board-certified radiologists have subspecialty expertise, and many are nationally renowned educators and authors.
Progressive Radiology is dedicated to serving the community by providing high-quality radiology services for our patients. We deliver compassionate care, coupled with accurate diagnosis and timely delivery of results. We use proven technologies, are committed to excellence, and always keep patient safety at the forefront of our practice. We are people caring for people.
Why Choose Us
- We are founded on the principles of exceptional service in medical care.
- Your safety is paramount, and we are committed to performing your examination in a manner that meets national quality and safety standards, and often exceeds them. You are safe with us.
- Large corporations see medicine as a commodity and profit center, with the patient as a data point, instead of a person. Progressive Radiology treats you, the patient, as an individual. We care about you.
- Any illness involves stress, potential debility, inconvenience, and expense. We have been patients ourselves, and know what it is like to be the one taken care of, instead of the caregiver. That is why we are committed to compassionate and exceptional care, every time. You will be glad you chose us.
- Our board-certified radiologists have subspecialty expertise, and many are nationally renowned educators and authors.
- Our practice supports unlimited continuing medical education for its radiologists, far beyond the minimum requirements for licensure.
- Among us are several radiologists who have had multiple fellowships, additional years of post-graduate clinical training, and advanced degrees outside of medicine. We offer an academic level of expertise in a private practice setting.