Message from our CEO:
Given the recent reports of cases of the COVID-19 coronavirus in our regions, I am writing to ensure you that the collective safety and health of our patients and employees is our top priority. Progressive Radiology is committed to ensuring that we comply with and support the protocols established by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and that we will stay abreast of any changes in the patient care protocols and guidelines. We remain fully prepared to adapt and respond as required to protect the health of our valued patients, employees, visitors, and others.
We have increased the frequency and depth of cleaning at all of our offices to ensure that all of our furniture, equipment, supplies, and common areas continue to exceed the highest standards of cleanliness we have always maintained. We have also provided our staff with guidance on how to take precautions to screen for COVID-19 patients so we can continually promote a healthy and safe environment for all.
Our offices plan to stay open so we can continue to provide our communities with imaging services for their health needs.
In order to help safeguard the health of our patients and staff please note the following:
We will be screening patients and visitors for symptoms of acute respiratory illness (e.g., fever, cough, difficulty breathing) before entering our healthcare facilities. Please call to reschedule your existing appointment if any of the following conditions apply to you, a family member, or anyone that you have been in close contact with:
- Have you traveled out of the country in last 3 weeks?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has COVID 19 or was suspected of COVID 19?
- Do you have an active fever?
- Do you have an active cough?
Furthermore, please find below additional recommendations on how to stay healthy and stop the spread of germs:
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water isn’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your nose and mouth with tissues whenever you cough or sneeze and safely discard used tissues in the trash. If tissues are not available, sneeze into your sleeve or elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid shaking hands with others which can inadvertently spread germs.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces or objects with disinfectant wipes or spray including cell phones, remote controls, workstations, desks/tables, and other commonly used items.
- Avoid close contact with other individuals who are sick or are experiencing other cold or flu-like symptoms.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay at home and seek medical care when necessary.
Thank you for your continued and dedicated support of Progressive Radiology. We want to thank all of the healthcare and government workers who are on the front line doing everything they can to contain this virus. I wish all of you good health during this difficult time.
Chief Executive Officer