Progressive Radiology's Olney MRI Center Installs 3T Wide Bore MRI Scanner
Posted on: 10/01/2013
Progressive Radiology's Olney MRI Center is pleased to announce the installation of a new state of the art GE Discovery MR750W 3T Wide Bore MRI scanner.
The Discovery MR750W 3T scanner is one of the first of its kind, not only in the Olney region, but also in the country.
The Discovery MR750W 3T is designed specifically for enhanced patient comfort as well as superior image quality.
The Discovery MR750W 3T offers:
· Higher quality images than routine 1.5T MRI scanners, allowing our radiologists to better diagnose your problems with greater confidence. Our radiologists now find lesions, tears and sprains that were difficult to identify in the past, giving your doctor an extremely clear image of what's wrong before having to operate.
· Patients can enter the scanner either head first or feet first, depending on the exam and patient preference.
· Improved acoustics allow the patient to more easily receive communications from outside the room and listen to a variety of music.
· The tube where the patient is scanned is 36% larger than those of traditional MRI’s of the past.
· Exams take less time.
· The MRI machine uses a magnet twice as powerful as the traditional MRI machines of the past.
The Discovery MR750W 3T scanner enhances Olney’s accreditation as a Center of Excellence, allowing all patients to receive the same state-of-the-art medical treatment as professional athletes.
The Progressive Radiology difference:
· Our professional team is committed to providing the highest level of service to our patients. This “patient first” approach is just one of the many reasons why the Olney MRI center is the first choice for your imaging needs.
· Board-certified, fellowship-trained subspecialty radiologists interpret all studies.
· Highly-skilled certified technologists provide quality patient care in a comfortable environment.
· Expedited appointment scheduling provided to all patients and referring physicians with results that you can trust.
Our goal is to provide safe, high-quality care for our patients, while offering unsurpassed customer service, superior image quality and rapid accurate diagnostic interpretations.
Progressive Radiology's Olney MRI Center is located at:
3300 Olney-Sandy Spring Road
Olney, Maryland 20832
Office Hours Monday through Friday 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. EST. and every other Saturday.
To schedule an appointment, please call 301-260-2971 or Click here to schedule an appointment online.
For additional information about Progressive Radiology, please visit our website at www.progressiveradiology.netBack to article