Thank you for choosing Progressive Radiology. In this section you will find several resources that will help you prepare for your exam. If you have further questions, please call the center at which you will be having your exam.
"Click Here" To access the Patient Portal
Preparing For Your Exam:
Learn how you can prepare for your imaging procedure.
The day of your appointment:
- Please arrive at least 15-30 minutes prior to your appointment time unless otherwise specified when scheduling your exam.
- Please bring a photo ID, insurance card(s), prescription from your referring doctor and any co-pay, co-insurance or deductible due at time of service.
- Please confirm that a Pre-Authorization and/or Referral has been completed for your imaging procedure if your insurance requires it. Please contact your insurance company, if you have question regarding preauthorization for your exam. More information can be found in the Billing Section regarding Pre-Authorizations and Insurances.
- Please bring any relevant prior imaging studies and/or reports for comparison. If prior imaging studies are not in your possession, please let a staff member know as soon as possible so we can obtain copies for comparison.
Access Secure Online Patient Forms
Your request will be processed within 24 hours, during normal business hours. If you do not receive confirmation of your request within 48 hours, please contact our office by phone.
Download Patient Forms
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
Note: If you are unsure about what paperwork will be required for your appointment, please contact the facility in which you are scheduled.
Progressive Radiology complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Progressive Radiology does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Written information in accessible electronic formats.
If you believe that Progressive Radiology: has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: firstname.lastname@example.org, 3201 Jermantown Road, Suite 550, Fairfax, VA, 22030, Phone (703) 667-8600, Fax (703) 667-8601. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, email email@example.com is available to help you.