Hagerstown, Trilogy II
1185 Imperial Drive
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Saturday by appointment only.
Progressive Radiology is a trusted national provider of premier MRI imaging services and has been proudly serving the Hagerstown, Maryland and surrounding communities for over two decades. As an outpatient diagnostic imaging center historically recognized for Open MRI, we are pleased to offer the most advanced MRI imaging technology available. We are fully accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the preferred outpatient provider of diagnostic imaging services in the tri-state area. Our services now include:
High-Field OPEN MRI. This is the single-largest high-field open MRI available. It will accommodate the most claustrophobic and larger sized patients. Its large gantry, high-strength magnet and shorter scan times allow for an improved patient experience and more accurate results than traditional open MRIs.
3T Wide-Bore MRI. This is the strongest strength MRI that specializes in neurological studies, body imaging and musculoskeletal studies. It provides exceptional image quality while considering patient comfort.
Both MRIs are ideal for interventional studies including joint arthrograms.
Other diagnostic imaging services provided at this location and interpreted by subspecialty trained, board certified radiologists include:
• Low dose CT scan
• Digital X-ray
• Pediatric Imaging
For your convenience, we also provide the following at this location:
• On-site board certified radiologist
• Participation with all major insurances
• Convenient, easy-to-find locations off Rt. I-81 and Eastern Blvd.
• Exceptional cash-pay rates (no additional read fees)
• Free WIFI
• Specialize in accommodating claustrophobic and larger sized patients
• Patients leave with copy of images on CD
• Free and ample parking and ground floor entry at both locations
• Pre-verification of patient insurance benefit coverage
• Extended weekday hours and Saturdays to accommodate most needs
• Same or next-day appointments available for certain studies
Advanced technology combined with board certified sub-specialty trained radiologists and skilled, compassionate staff enable Progressive Radiology to provide unsurpassed diagnostic imaging that makes your experience one of "Exceptional Service, Every Time".
Call us at (301) 733-1477 or use this website for scheduling your next appointment.